I have a tentative itinerary which i am working on. I need suggestion if it is feasible and am i missing something here. i am tiraveling with my wife and two kids aged 11 and 8 years.
1. Departure 3.45 am on 20 Dec from Dubai to Cologne arriving at 8.20 am
2 Two nights in Cologne, 20th Dec and 21 Dec. Idea is to visit Christman market, Dome etc for two days in Cologne.
3. Departure via Thalys on 22 December at 6.40am reaching Paris at 10.00 am
4. Two night in Paris, 22 December and 23rd December. - Idea is to spend 22nd December roaming round in Paris, like Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Castle, River Siene, Arc de Triomphe, Christmas market. Plan it so spend entire 23rd December in Disney Land.
5. Departure to Innsbruk via Munich departure at 6.50 am from Paris and arrivign at 12.40 pm on 24 December 2015.
6. Two nights in Innsbruk. No specific agenda. Just sight seeing and go to alps glacier via Karwendel Bahn.
7. Departure to Prague via Munich on 26 December. Departure at 7.30 am arriving in Munich as via Meinfernbus and from Munich departing at 10.15 to Prague arriving at 2.53 pm
8. Staying in Prague for 2 night. Making day trip to Karlovy Vary one day,
9. Departing to Vienna on for two days on 28 December (overnight stay in Vienna). Sightseeing in Vienna.
10 Departing to Bratislava on 30th moring from vienna at 9.30 am arriving Bratislava at 11am, spend entire day in Bratislava and return at night to prague.
11. Return flight from Prague to Dubai on 31 December.
Does this itinerary make any sense. Any improvement suggestions.
My worry is on 24 and 25th of December when it is Christmas eve and most likely everything will be closed. I am in Innsbruck in these two days. My specific interest in Innsbruck is to visit glacier in alps so that my kids can play with Snow. Coming from desert country, they have never seen snow.
I have added Paris as my kids wants to see Eiffel Tower and visit Disneyland
My connection from Munich to Prague is very close, arriving by bus in munich at 9.50 and then Europa-Spezial IC bus departing at 10.15am
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 good restaurants in Budapest
- 15 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 16 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 17 Wales
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Shorts in South of France?