I have a tentative itinerary which i am working on. I need suggestion if it is feasible and am i missing something here. i am tiraveling with my wife and two kids aged 11 and 8 years.
1. Departure 3.45 am on 20 Dec from Dubai to Cologne arriving at 8.20 am
2 Two nights in Cologne, 20th Dec and 21 Dec. Idea is to visit Christman market, Dome etc for two days in Cologne.
3. Departure via Thalys on 22 December at 6.40am reaching Paris at 10.00 am
4. Two night in Paris, 22 December and 23rd December. - Idea is to spend 22nd December roaming round in Paris, like Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Castle, River Siene, Arc de Triomphe, Christmas market. Plan it so spend entire 23rd December in Disney Land.
5. Departure to Innsbruk via Munich departure at 6.50 am from Paris and arrivign at 12.40 pm on 24 December 2015.
6. Two nights in Innsbruk. No specific agenda. Just sight seeing and go to alps glacier via Karwendel Bahn.
7. Departure to Prague via Munich on 26 December. Departure at 7.30 am arriving in Munich as via Meinfernbus and from Munich departing at 10.15 to Prague arriving at 2.53 pm
8. Staying in Prague for 2 night. Making day trip to Karlovy Vary one day,
9. Departing to Vienna on for two days on 28 December (overnight stay in Vienna). Sightseeing in Vienna.
10 Departing to Bratislava on 30th moring from vienna at 9.30 am arriving Bratislava at 11am, spend entire day in Bratislava and return at night to prague.
11. Return flight from Prague to Dubai on 31 December.
Does this itinerary make any sense. Any improvement suggestions.
My worry is on 24 and 25th of December when it is Christmas eve and most likely everything will be closed. I am in Innsbruck in these two days. My specific interest in Innsbruck is to visit glacier in alps so that my kids can play with Snow. Coming from desert country, they have never seen snow.
I have added Paris as my kids wants to see Eiffel Tower and visit Disneyland
My connection from Munich to Prague is very close, arriving by bus in munich at 9.50 and then Europa-Spezial IC bus departing at 10.15am
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin