We are planning a 20 days trip to select cities of Switzerland, Austria, Czech and Germany this September-Oct. Here's our itinerary.
Would love if you glance through it and let us know if it's good enough to go by. We want to have a good mix of leisure countryside and cities. I am not sure if the number of days chosen for each city is good enough for a complete experience. Would Love to have your views! Thanks a ton.
Day 1: sep 25th: Fly from Delhi to Zurich. Reach around 8:30. All day Zurich. Sleep in Zurich. 2 nights.
Day 2: sep 26th: All day Zurich. Places of interest: lake zurich, beg level trek to mount Uetliberg, old town
Day 3: sep 27th: morning train to Lucerne. All day Lucerne. travel time: 1 hr. Sleep in Lucerne, 2 nights.
Day 4: Sep 28th: All day lucerne/Luzern
Day 5: sep 29th: Morning train- Lucerne to Munich. Travel time: 5 hrs . Evening in Munich. Sleep in Munich 3 nights.
Day 6: sep 30th: All Day Munich. old town. English Garden and Isar River. explore the city.
Day 7: oct 1: All day Munich. Hofbräuhaus, fest and more
Day 8: Oct 2: Morning train from Munich to Fussen. Travel Time: 2 hrs. Visit Ludwig Castle. Explore and hike in Hohenschwangau village. Sleep in Hohenschwangau village, 1 night.
Day 9: Oct 3: Fussen to Salzburg via Munich. Travel Time: 5 hrs. reach around 1 noon. half day Salzburg. Sleep in Salzburg, 2 nights.
Day 10: Oct 4: All day Salzburg.
Day 11ct 5: Morning train to Vienna. Travel Time: 1.5 hrs. All day Vienna. Try Viennese Sacher-Torte. Explore Naschmarkt produce market and more.
Day 12: Oct 6: Vienna. Trip to the Wachau Valley
Day 13th: Oct 7th: Vienna.
Day 14th: Oct 8th: Vienna to Prague. Time: 5 hrs. Evening in Prague. Sleep in Prague, 3 nights.
Day 15th: Oct 9th: Prague
Day 16th: Oct 10th: Prague
Day 17th: Oct 11th: Prague to Dresden. Travel Time: 2.5 hrs. All day Dresden. Sleep in Dresden. 1 Night
Day 18th: Oct 12th: Morning Train to Berlin. Travel Time: 2.5 hrs. All day Berlin. Explore the city. Sleep in Berlin, 2/3 Nights.
Day 19th. Oct 13th: Berlin
Day 20th. Oct 14th: Berlin. Evening Flight back to Delhi.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days