Planning a trip starting early August, 3 people my 7 years old son comes with my wife and I.
4D @ Paris (city tour and shopping)
4D @ Swiss (visit the famous mountain and scenery)
2D @ Piemonte (vineyard, Italian cuisine)
Re Swiss, I m not interested in big cities. I want to visit either Jungfrau or Matterhorn! And would like to have a walk with my family. We aren't good at hiking, so just want to try some mild routes. Also I like driving around, hence would like to find a nice spot that is suitable for driving. If could plus an hour or two mild hiking, it's perfect.
With the help from other advocates and surfing the net, now I have a few options:
1) Eigergletsher to Alpiglen(Grindewald) (2 hours)
2) Blauherd(Zermatt) - Lake Stelli - Rifflalp (2.5 hr) - the five lake walk
3) Drive from Martigny to Col de la Gueulaz on Lake Emosson (2000m/6600ft).
4) Drive from Martigny to Grand St Bernard Pass
Not sure which one is suitable for us?! Any thought?
And I will drive from Swiss to Piemomte, Italy, spent a night there and will be returning to Swiss in the next day. Therefore the pick of the spots at Swiss needs to consider the road trip to Piemomte too.
Any thoughts? Too greedy?
Matterhorn or Jungfrau?
Elger trail or five lake walk?
Thanks for the advice I'm advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 Jewish Vienna