Planning a trip starting early August, 3 people my 7 years old son comes with my wife and I.
4D @ Paris (city tour and shopping)
4D @ Swiss (visit the famous mountain and scenery)
2D @ Piemonte (vineyard, Italian cuisine)
Re Swiss, I m not interested in big cities. I want to visit either Jungfrau or Matterhorn! And would like to have a walk with my family. We aren't good at hiking, so just want to try some mild routes. Also I like driving around, hence would like to find a nice spot that is suitable for driving. If could plus an hour or two mild hiking, it's perfect.
With the help from other advocates and surfing the net, now I have a few options:
1) Eigergletsher to Alpiglen(Grindewald) (2 hours)
2) Blauherd(Zermatt) - Lake Stelli - Rifflalp (2.5 hr) - the five lake walk
3) Drive from Martigny to Col de la Gueulaz on Lake Emosson (2000m/6600ft).
4) Drive from Martigny to Grand St Bernard Pass
Not sure which one is suitable for us?! Any thought?
And I will drive from Swiss to Piemomte, Italy, spent a night there and will be returning to Swiss in the next day. Therefore the pick of the spots at Swiss needs to consider the road trip to Piemomte too.
Any thoughts? Too greedy?
Matterhorn or Jungfrau?
Elger trail or five lake walk?
Thanks for the advice I'm advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Lisbon - a few tips
- 14 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 15 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 16 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details