We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Firt time VISA applicant
- 11 Murren to Prague
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 15 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 16 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Uffizi Phone Number
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye