We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Porto -City Break
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days