We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania