We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 4 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 5 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 6 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 20 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]