We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 2 Touring Wales
- 3 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 3 nights in Tuscany
- 8 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 15 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 16 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 22 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May