We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 1 day trip from Nice
- 6 Norway holiday locations
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 9 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 17 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 21 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 24 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 25 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details