We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 What to wear
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 9 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 No points in Paris .....
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...