We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I speculate?
- 2 Barcelona to Morocco
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 9 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Visiting the Black Forest
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Croatia couples itinerary
- 17 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 18 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 24 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 25 Laundry - Ireland?