We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 21 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Where to stay in London in July