We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car for four adults and four bikes
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip