We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 3 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 4 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 5 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 6 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 11 Thank You
- 12 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 20 Excess insurance
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 London: Battle of the badges
- 23 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome