We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?