We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 5 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 13 Frankfurt to UK
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old