We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 2 Help me plan a Trip
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 6 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 7 South of France
- 8 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 9 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 10 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 11 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 12 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 18 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 19 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 20 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 21 Sardinia Advice
- 22 Provence planning
- 23 Making reservations in Italy
- 24 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 25 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)