We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two