We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Italy trip- 16 nights
- 1 portugal
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Train tickets
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 A chacun son goût