We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 9 Places to visit staying in Como
- 10 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Mona Lisait Returns
- 15 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 Morning in paris
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Villas for short stays on Paros and Mykonos?