We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 7 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 8 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 13 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 14 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 19 1 way ticket
- 20 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 21 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 22 Visiting Spain in January
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes