We are a fairly well traveled family with 3 kids ages 13, 9 and 6. We have decided on Italy for our 2013 spring break trip. Because we are using FF Miles, we are stuck with going into Venice and out of Milan. We typically move at a quick pace and manage to see a ton and get a taste of everything when we travel. We have very little down time, which is how we tend to roll. That being said and wanting to visit several areas of Italy as first timers, We are looking at 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Rome, and either 5 nights in Tuscany area making day trips to Cinque Terre, Pisa, etc or 3 nights in Tuscany and 2 in Cinque Terre. Our last night (Easter Sunday) will probably be spent at a hotel near the airport in Milan, taking a late train out.(suggestions on this?) Is this an insane itinerary for a family like ours, doable? I'll take any suggestions as we have plenty of time to get this planned out. We typically try to find apts when possible as with 3 kids it is so much more comfortable and the same price or cheaper than 2 rooms. I'm open to suggestions on anything.
Italy Itinerary HELP with 3 kids. 12 nights
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 3 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 4 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 5 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 6 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 France Itinerary Help
- 10 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 11 pier in Copenhagen
- 12 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Best area to stay in Rome
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 25 Russia visa denials