I am going with my husband and my children (ages: 9, 12, 17) to Italy for the last week of December on a church event. I have 3 extra days to explore, which are Jan 2-4. We would be heading home on the 5th.
I've been to Florence and Venice in March (which was cold too) and will have the opportunity to visit Rome for a second time a bit during the week of our event.
Any suggestions as to where I can visit during this time of year? I heard it's cold and a bit rainy. I am assuming many things will be closed those days? We love quaint towns, nature, but we also enjoy art. My younger boys have never been to europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route