I am going with my husband and my children (ages: 9, 12, 17) to Italy for the last week of December on a church event. I have 3 extra days to explore, which are Jan 2-4. We would be heading home on the 5th.
I've been to Florence and Venice in March (which was cold too) and will have the opportunity to visit Rome for a second time a bit during the week of our event.
Any suggestions as to where I can visit during this time of year? I heard it's cold and a bit rainy. I am assuming many things will be closed those days? We love quaint towns, nature, but we also enjoy art. My younger boys have never been to europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 블랙잭바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라게임사이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 바카라게임]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 다모아카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라싸이트]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 우리카지노」(/只 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 11 정선카지노」(/会 TG248。ZE。AM ⊰/)「℈슈퍼카지노
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?