I'm US-based, planning a trip to Italy in the fall. I see that car rental prices are considerably lower if I try to book something on the Hertz.it site, as opposed to the Hertz.com site (like, about 50% less). Is there a downside to doing this (liability maybe)? Maybe the system would reject my US credit card in the payment process at the outset and it's moot, or maybe this is a loophole that they haven't closed yet. Any thoughts appreciated.
Italy car rentals - Hertz - pricing question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!