I'm US-based, planning a trip to Italy in the fall. I see that car rental prices are considerably lower if I try to book something on the Hertz.it site, as opposed to the Hertz.com site (like, about 50% less). Is there a downside to doing this (liability maybe)? Maybe the system would reject my US credit card in the payment process at the outset and it's moot, or maybe this is a loophole that they haven't closed yet. Any thoughts appreciated.
Italy car rentals - Hertz - pricing question
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?