My husband and I are traveling to Europe in September/October 2012. We are 29 and 30 yrs old. We have both been to Europe before and have visited the major cities and landmarks.
This time our priority is to spend enough time in each location to relax, explore, visit the beach when in seaside locations and eat great food.
We are flying into MILAN on 4 September and intend to spend 2 nights there.
We then have about 16 nights from 6 – 22 September and we would like to fit in the following locations if possible:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the number of nights we should spend in each of the above locations and the order of locations leaving from Milan and ending in Rome as we plan to travel from the last of the above locations to Rome on 22 or 23 September to meet a relative for 2 nights.
We are thinking of going from Rome to either Sardenia, Corsica or Sicily for 2 nights. Any suggestions as to which might be the best option?
Then onto Malta from 26-30 Oct to attend a wedding and visit relatives.
Then we are thinking of going to Bordeaux (or somewhere different in France – suggestions welcome) for 3 or 4 nights, then Paris for 4 nights to visit a friend then onto London for 4 nights before flying home.
Any tips on the best way to travel from place to place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary