My husband and I are traveling to Europe in September/October 2012. We are 29 and 30 yrs old. We have both been to Europe before and have visited the major cities and landmarks.
This time our priority is to spend enough time in each location to relax, explore, visit the beach when in seaside locations and eat great food.
We are flying into MILAN on 4 September and intend to spend 2 nights there.
We then have about 16 nights from 6 – 22 September and we would like to fit in the following locations if possible:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the number of nights we should spend in each of the above locations and the order of locations leaving from Milan and ending in Rome as we plan to travel from the last of the above locations to Rome on 22 or 23 September to meet a relative for 2 nights.
We are thinking of going from Rome to either Sardenia, Corsica or Sicily for 2 nights. Any suggestions as to which might be the best option?
Then onto Malta from 26-30 Oct to attend a wedding and visit relatives.
Then we are thinking of going to Bordeaux (or somewhere different in France – suggestions welcome) for 3 or 4 nights, then Paris for 4 nights to visit a friend then onto London for 4 nights before flying home.
Any tips on the best way to travel from place to place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Praiano hotel question
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary