Just found this feature about Italian Xmas traditions which may be of interest to Italy-lovers out there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 2 Christmas in Germany
- 3 Amalfi Coast in June
- 4 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 6 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 7 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 8 Paris Travel: You Tell Me
- 9 Archetypical White Christmas
- 10 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 11 Paris dining-with teens
- 12 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 13 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 14 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 15 Best new years?
- 16 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 17 Bahn sales
- 18 Another Paris Trip Report
- 19 Weekend away from London
- 20 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 21 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 22 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 23 sncf help
- 24 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 25 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords