Just found this feature about Italian Xmas traditions which may be of interest to Italy-lovers out there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Need Information about French Alps
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?