I'd like to rent a car from Split, drive to the Plitvice Lakes for a night and then onto Istria for 2 nights. To avoid the inter-country fee, I'd then like to surrender the car in Croatia and take a bus or ferry from Istria (likely Rovinj) to Slovenia (likely Piran or Koper). Any advice on how to do this? Thank you!
Istria to Slovenia by public transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 3 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Ireland Bus tours
- 14 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 15 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 18 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days