I'd like to rent a car from Split, drive to the Plitvice Lakes for a night and then onto Istria for 2 nights. To avoid the inter-country fee, I'd then like to surrender the car in Croatia and take a bus or ferry from Istria (likely Rovinj) to Slovenia (likely Piran or Koper). Any advice on how to do this? Thank you!
Istria to Slovenia by public transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 10 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 American Express
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking