I'd like to rent a car from Split, drive to the Plitvice Lakes for a night and then onto Istria for 2 nights. To avoid the inter-country fee, I'd then like to surrender the car in Croatia and take a bus or ferry from Istria (likely Rovinj) to Slovenia (likely Piran or Koper). Any advice on how to do this? Thank you!
Istria to Slovenia by public transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 2 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 3 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 12 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 13 things in Rhonda
- 14 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!