I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 Tell me about Manchester
- 7 London Pass
- 8 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Big and little towns of Europe
- 13 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 14 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 15 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 16 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 17 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 18 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 19 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 23 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 24 Greece after the Vote
- 25 Apartment in Italy