I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?