I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Paris
- 2 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 12 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 13 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 14 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 15 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 18 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 19 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 20 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 21 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 22 Night Train - Need help
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 Traveling to France
- 25 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??