I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 16 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 20 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 21 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 22 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 23 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 24 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe