I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 13 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!