I will be going to Istanbul for the first time at Easter and am looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in and budget hotels that are clean and safe. We'll want to do all the 'tourist' stuff but would love any recommendations for restaurants, bars or anything that might be off the tourist trail a little bit. We're flying into Ataturk on a Friday evening and leaving on Wednesday morning, so we have 4 full days in Istanbul.
Istanbul - first time
- 1 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 semi escorted tours
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Barcelona day trips
- 19 Montepulciano faves
- 20 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 21 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 25 Paris trip report