I'm going to visit France and Italy in January. I like to travel by car in Europe but as it's first time for both of us, I have no idea is traveling in this season with car something interesting?
What about roads? Are roads beautiful enough?
My second option will be train/cheap airlines. Please advise. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Appenzell in December?
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 13 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?