I'm going to visit France and Italy in January. I like to travel by car in Europe but as it's first time for both of us, I have no idea is traveling in this season with car something interesting?
What about roads? Are roads beautiful enough?
My second option will be train/cheap airlines. Please advise. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Stu Tower
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations