I'm wondering if the train from Milan to Zurich is a beautiful, scenic journey worthy of one of our 7 days in Europe? At the end of our week-long vacation in Italy we have the option of flying home from Milan (to Zurich to US) or nonstop from Zurich to US. We could spend our last day wandering around Milan or trekking through Italy/Switzerland for a scenic overview of Switzerland. Never having been to either - I welcome and appreciate very much the opinions of others.
Is the train from Milan to Zurich scenic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 London visit
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Munich and Dachau
- 16 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!