I'm wondering if the train from Milan to Zurich is a beautiful, scenic journey worthy of one of our 7 days in Europe? At the end of our week-long vacation in Italy we have the option of flying home from Milan (to Zurich to US) or nonstop from Zurich to US. We could spend our last day wandering around Milan or trekking through Italy/Switzerland for a scenic overview of Switzerland. Never having been to either - I welcome and appreciate very much the opinions of others.
Is the train from Milan to Zurich scenic?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?