I have researched and researched and can seriously not get a straight answer. We've talked to consulates even. I understand the Schengen agreement fully. But we were hoping to stay for 6 months. We won't be working or students. And getting an extension seems impossible. But what confuses me is that I know of many people (not personally but it seems like everyone knows a friend) who over the last 5 years have travelled Europe for 9 months or a year. I've read blogs of people doing it. So it seems like it's possible. Is it because they are just risking it? Is there a way we haven't figured out yet? Do they actually check passports?
Is it possible to stay 6 months in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 2 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 3 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 4 Italy things to do?
- 5 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 6 Traditional food in Athens
- 7 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 20 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 21 Getting cash in Spain
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 25 stop in lisboa or not