I have an upcoming trip to Europe with a few days here and a few days there. Me, my wife and 5 year old will be traveling. When I put in 2 adults and 1 child the prices shoot up by at least double because all of the hotels want us to book some kind of suite or something. We really couldn't care if our daughter crashes with us or on a second twin bed so is there anything wrong with booking a room for two and not mentioning the small 3rd?
is booking a single room for 3 okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 The east coast of Italy
- 25 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?