I have an upcoming trip to Europe with a few days here and a few days there. Me, my wife and 5 year old will be traveling. When I put in 2 adults and 1 child the prices shoot up by at least double because all of the hotels want us to book some kind of suite or something. We really couldn't care if our daughter crashes with us or on a second twin bed so is there anything wrong with booking a room for two and not mentioning the small 3rd?
is booking a single room for 3 okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 5 rail pass
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Age for booking a hotel?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 12 The Vatican Latest
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland