My wife and I are planning for 2 weeks in France and Italy during late September and early October. We would like to start in Paris for 4-5 nights then on to the Alps for a stay somewhere for a night or 2, then on to Venice, Florence, and finally Rome. Is a budget of $10,000 doable?
Is $10,000 budget for 2 weeks in France and Italy enough?
- 1 Connection in Newark EWR
- 2 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 8 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 12 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 13 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 14 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 15 Visit to Russia - Money
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 19 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 20 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 21 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 22 Visa to TURKEY
- 23 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help