I'm trying to find a one week intensive/immersion French course in France that would most benefit an adult beginner. I'm 27 and moved to Paris 3 months ago for work (all my work is in English and my colleagues speak a good level of English). I'd like to find a course with small class sizes that will give me the foundation and basics that I need to then improve on. I fully understand that I won't come back fluent in French but I just want a basic understanding that will allow me to have enough to practice speaking to slowly improve. At the moment I know a few basic phrases.
Thanks for any help and advice you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Day trip ideas
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 20 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?