I'm trying to find a one week intensive/immersion French course in France that would most benefit an adult beginner. I'm 27 and moved to Paris 3 months ago for work (all my work is in English and my colleagues speak a good level of English). I'd like to find a course with small class sizes that will give me the foundation and basics that I need to then improve on. I fully understand that I won't come back fluent in French but I just want a basic understanding that will allow me to have enough to practice speaking to slowly improve. At the moment I know a few basic phrases.
Thanks for any help and advice you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.