I'm trying to find a one week intensive/immersion French course in France that would most benefit an adult beginner. I'm 27 and moved to Paris 3 months ago for work (all my work is in English and my colleagues speak a good level of English). I'd like to find a course with small class sizes that will give me the foundation and basics that I need to then improve on. I fully understand that I won't come back fluent in French but I just want a basic understanding that will allow me to have enough to practice speaking to slowly improve. At the moment I know a few basic phrases.
Thanks for any help and advice you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Iceland in 7 days.
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 18 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order