i am travelling to the US, via paris and i wish to see some of it....please help.
details- reaching CDG at 6 am.....flight from CDG TO ATLANTA at 4.45, so the halt is for about 10 hours. am quite keeen to see the eiffel tower and lourve museum....can u guys suggest some thing ie mode of travel, routes etc???
thanks a ton
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 3 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 French election
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 French Election - Questions???