I just found airfare to Reykjavik in October for $500 which expires tonight- wasn't planning on it- but thought it could be fun. We were thinking of arriving early saturday 10/8 in the morning and leaving the following saturday night. How is the weather then- are all sites open- i read some posts about things being closed in april and i'm concerned that there's a reason for the fare. I haven't done much research yet but it seems from some reports that would be enough time- with one night in Reykjavik and the rest exploring. Any help would be appreciated.
Iceland in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in the UK
- 2 Kimhe--flamenco
- 3 Working Holiday in Germany
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Itinerary advise needed
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 10 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 11 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 12 Provence in November
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Italy 14 days
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks