My husband and I are traveling to Paris a week from this Friday with two friends. I reserved a two bedroom apartment with two baths from Paris Perfect. I was contacted today and told that the elevator will be out of service for the time we are renting. We are in our 70's and climbing six flights of stairs several times a day is going to be impossible. They told me they don't have any other apartments. They are calling me back tomorrow and maybe they will be able to find something for me. In the meantime I am panic stricken. Obviously, no sleep for me tonight. I am not expecting anyone to solve this for me, but just needed to vent. Thanks for reading.
I Need To Vent!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Traveling to Munich
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 London tube
- 11 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 12 cooking classes
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 15 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 one last portugal car rental question
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us