My husband and I are traveling to Paris a week from this Friday with two friends. I reserved a two bedroom apartment with two baths from Paris Perfect. I was contacted today and told that the elevator will be out of service for the time we are renting. We are in our 70's and climbing six flights of stairs several times a day is going to be impossible. They told me they don't have any other apartments. They are calling me back tomorrow and maybe they will be able to find something for me. In the meantime I am panic stricken. Obviously, no sleep for me tonight. I am not expecting anyone to solve this for me, but just needed to vent. Thanks for reading.
I Need To Vent!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 16 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"