Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 Munich
- 3 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 8 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe