Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 15 Italy in 11 Days
- 16 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 17 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 22 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 23 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 24 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier