Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Budapest & Prague
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Athens
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You