Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 10 5 days in Provence
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 14 1 week in Malaga
- 15 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 18 Transportation in Bologna
- 19 Amsterdam vs. France
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Capo d'Orlando
- 24 European Championship
- 25 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?