Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: MCAFEE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 SECURITY 24*7
- 2 UNITED STATE YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 3 2 days in Lugano area
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Scotland in December
- 6 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Italy in January?