Well, why is there 2 different fares on bahn.de?
As far as I could get it, if I get a Bahncard then I can purchase the cheapest ticket, is that right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a Quick & Easy Trip from the East Coast USA!
- 2 tipping
- 3 Rome at Christmas
- 4 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 5 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 6 Help: Itinerary Planning for Iceland
- 7 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 8 Icelandic Air Stopover
- 9 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 10 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 11 Provins on a weekday?
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 14 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 15 Sorrento or Positano
- 16 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 17 From Galway: go north or south???
- 18 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 21 Paris and Lyon
- 22 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 23 Santorini and Positano.
- 24 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 25 Tips question