Alright. This summer, I'll be spending ten days in Ireland as part of a study abroad program. While we can return home after the ten days, I'd like to stay in Europe a bit longer, since I'll have already payed for the transatlantic flight. Problem is, I'm a single girl, and I'll be traveling alone. I know jiu-jitsu, so I'm pretty competent with self defense; still, I'd like to stay in a relatively safe location. I have a budget of about $1000, and can spend around $500 on flights. I'd love to go somewhere with mountains, and public transportation is a must, since I'm not old enough to rent a car. I figure hostels will be my best option as far as lodging. So, for those of you who've traveled Europe, where should I go? I'd love to visit at least two countries, and I've thought about Switzerland and London, England. Any advice is much appreciated!
I have a week to spend in Europe. Where should I go?
- 1 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 2 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 3 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 6 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 19 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip