Any suggestions for the easiest way to get from the Lisbon airport to Sete Rios bus terminal? Is their public transportation available? We will be arriving during the day this Friday.
Looked at travel guides and googled and searched threads, still having trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 6 Italy in 11 Days
- 7 French election
- 8 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 9 Things to do in Montpellier
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 3 week trip with children
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?