Any suggestions for the easiest way to get from the Lisbon airport to Sete Rios bus terminal? Is their public transportation available? We will be arriving during the day this Friday.
Looked at travel guides and googled and searched threads, still having trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Vienna or Budapest?
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 CDG airport
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 22 Munich
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?