Any suggestions for the easiest way to get from the Lisbon airport to Sete Rios bus terminal? Is their public transportation available? We will be arriving during the day this Friday.
Looked at travel guides and googled and searched threads, still having trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 7 Guides - Matera
- 8 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 9 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Barcelona completely overrated
- 20 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest