Any suggestions for the easiest way to get from the Lisbon airport to Sete Rios bus terminal? Is their public transportation available? We will be arriving during the day this Friday.
Looked at travel guides and googled and searched threads, still having trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 3 Scotland Question
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 10 Advance Booking for Spain
- 11 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 12 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 15 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 24 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more