I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Ireland one week
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Berlin restaurant recs
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 Limo from Heathrow