I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 4 Day trips from Uzes
- 5 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Iceland in October
- 15 All of Spain or something else..?
- 16 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 17 Barcelona Car rental return
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Rome to Sorrento