I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 5 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Ireland with teen daughter
- 10 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Please critique my itinerary
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 toarmina or cefalu
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 19 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 20 Planning Europe itinerary
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 London Pass or No?
- 23 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 2 Days in Bologna