I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 4 Spain for 10 nights
- 5 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 6 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 Alsace Accommodations
- 11 tipping
- 12 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 13 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 14 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 15 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 16 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 19 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Tips question
- 23 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?