I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 6 IWM
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Trastevere Food
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Nightime Tivoli
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood