I need help ! I am planning on visiting Istanbul and Spain in Jan. I am thinking of leaving on Jan1st and this will be a 2 week trip. In Spain , I really want to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Grananda and Cordoba. Please help me in deciding the number of days I should be in these cities. If I should leave out any city? Is it easy travelling within Spain by bus or train?
Thank you for your reply !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 2 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 3 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 4 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 5 First timers to Italy
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 8 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 11 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 12 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 13 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Seville Itinerary
- 16 Train questions for Switzerland
- 17 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 21 Portugal or Croatia
- 22 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 23 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Spain to Morocco