I will have 10 days in Portugal in mid-November and am having some challenges on figuring out how to split up my time. How many days in Lisbon? One other destination or two?
1. I will not have access to a car.
2. Flying in and out of Lisbon
3. Interests- history, architecture, art, natural beauty; limited interest in food, none at all in wine or shopping.
4. The 10 days are full days, i.e. travel to and from Europe is not included.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 6 Christmas Day in Granada
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Transylvania - June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 19 Krakow
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line