I will have 10 days in Portugal in mid-November and am having some challenges on figuring out how to split up my time. How many days in Lisbon? One other destination or two?
1. I will not have access to a car.
2. Flying in and out of Lisbon
3. Interests- history, architecture, art, natural beauty; limited interest in food, none at all in wine or shopping.
4. The 10 days are full days, i.e. travel to and from Europe is not included.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 road trip through scotland
- 9 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 10 Wales
- 11 Best Neck Pillow
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Tieks for travel
- 15 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.