I will have 10 days in Portugal in mid-November and am having some challenges on figuring out how to split up my time. How many days in Lisbon? One other destination or two?
1. I will not have access to a car.
2. Flying in and out of Lisbon
3. Interests- history, architecture, art, natural beauty; limited interest in food, none at all in wine or shopping.
4. The 10 days are full days, i.e. travel to and from Europe is not included.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트 ⱷ ꞈ ⱶ ꞈ ⱷ BUS[.]COM ⱷ ꞈ ⱶ ꞈ ⱷ 토토사이트
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 Need help with my itinerary
- 6 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 Paris in September
- 13 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 19 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 20 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 Praiano
- 25 Rome-Itinerary