I will have 10 days in Portugal in mid-November and am having some challenges on figuring out how to split up my time. How many days in Lisbon? One other destination or two?
1. I will not have access to a car.
2. Flying in and out of Lisbon
3. Interests- history, architecture, art, natural beauty; limited interest in food, none at all in wine or shopping.
4. The 10 days are full days, i.e. travel to and from Europe is not included.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 9 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 10 Sundays in Puglia
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 16 Scotland in 7 Days
- 17 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Cascais or Algarve?
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?