I am going to France next week and already have admissions in college at Toulouse [the basic reason for getting admission in that college was to pay tuition fees after arrival, although i have already paid the admission fees]. But the problem is that all my friends are in Paris, and i also want to live and study in Paris.
So is there a chance getting admission at a College in Paris and pursue my studies there.
Or i have to talk to the immigration authorities about this.
Thank you for helping me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Chamonix to Paris
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 12 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 23 Praiana to Positano
- 24 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 25 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please