Any tips? We'll be in France for 3 weeks in Sept., and obviously can't carry enough cash, and those 3% fees really add up!
How to avoid "foreign transaction fee" on credit card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Flam, Norway railway
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 car rental companies Italy
- 20 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 21 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 22 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 quiet hotel