I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 18 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 19 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 23 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 24 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself