I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 4 First Time Going to Europe
- 5 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 6 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 7 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 8 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 9 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 weather in Veneto area in September
- 12 Germany Visa for conference
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Hotel in Rome?
- 15 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 16 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 17 atm cards in Spain
- 18 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 25 10 days in England