I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 My Google Maps
- 4 Waste of money...
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 7 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 14 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 15 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 16 italy - france - germany
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 Planning Europe trip
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old