I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 2 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Driving to Beaune
- 5 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 6 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 10 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Random Rome Questions
- 13 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 14 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Trip Insurance
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 20 Newgrange
- 21 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?