I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 2 pick pockets in Rome
- 3 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 4 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 5 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 6 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 7 Transport around Europe
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 10 16 Countries in 30 days
- 11 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 12 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 13 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 14 German train transfer times
- 15 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 16 Venturing even further
- 17 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 18 Paris in April
- 19 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 20 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 21 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 22 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 23 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago