I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 강원랜드슬롯머신【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 대만카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 8 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 9 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 10 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 11 who is in amsterdam?
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...