I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 4 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 5 French towns in autumn
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 French countryside/wine country
- 14 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 15 A week in Le Marche
- 16 Paris 4 days
- 17 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 22 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 23 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 24 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 25 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.