I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?