I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 2 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 3 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 4 Spain
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Paris Visite pass
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 12 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 13 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 2 days in Alsace
- 16 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 17 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 18 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 19 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 20 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 21 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Referendum in Greece
- 24 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems