I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 2 Hotel in Paris
- 3 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 11 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 12 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 13 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 22 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 23 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???