I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoppingin Spain
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 4 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 French Prem Train Fares
- 7 Dublin to Dingle?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 To Hampton Court Palace
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 13 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 14 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 15 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 16 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 17 Northern Spain
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 venice to lucca by car
- 20 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 21 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 22 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 23 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 24 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 25 Need advice on transportation