I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 Ali
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 9 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 10 Gelato course in Rome?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 13 Too much for one day?
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Norfolk base
- 16 Lipari to Capri??
- 17 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)