I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 please HELP--so confused!!
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 5 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 10 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Athens licensed tour guide
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 Converting to EUROs
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 21 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 Lucerne where to stay