I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Air pollution in Paris
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma