I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 Belgium : a asfe country
- 23 sfo to europe
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?