I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itenerary Opinion
- 2 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 3 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 4 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 5 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 6 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 7 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 8 A road trip to Florence
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 11 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 12 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 13 I am a.tall foodie
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 16 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 17 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 18 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 19 The Best beach in Europe
- 20 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 25 The suitcases ar going to Provence