I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 8 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 9 Budapest language lessons
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Tours in Wales
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Shorts in South of France?
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 25 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?