I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 4 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 ITALO trains need help
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 19 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 20 Paris in black and white
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 Transfer Milan airport
- 23 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours