I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Spain car rental questions
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Basque country ideas
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 25 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice