I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 11 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 15 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 16 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 17 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 18 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 19 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 25 Visiting Verona Arena during the day