I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS in France
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Question about arriving and spending the day in Naples
- 7 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 10 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 11 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Provence planning
- 14 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 15 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 16 England, Paris itinerary help
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 23 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 24 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 25 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?