I would like to know how safe it is in Kiev. Is it as bad as Hollywood portrays it?
I am Asian and it would be good to find out what other Asians and minorities have experienced with their visit there. What are the conditions like there especially for minorities. In general what shouldn't be done to ensure safety?
Is it best to stay at a business hotel like the Dnipro?
Also, is there a reliable and recommended tour agency there?
What is the safest taxi service?
How Safe Is It In Kiev?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 2 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 3 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 7 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 8 Emilia Romagna Region
- 9 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Provence planning
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 23 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 24 Voltage in UK and France
- 25 Snow Tires on rentals