As an American working in the lovely corporate world, I get a measly 2 weeks of vacation - and this includes my sick days. If I'm sick (which unfortunately I am today - & still at work!!) I have to use my vacation, or as they call it, "personal days". So how much time do you guys get? In my opinion, 4 weeks should be standard, as in Europe. People need to stop being workoholics & rest & enjoy life in this country!!!
How much vacation time do you get?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 3 Help for San Sebastian
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 Venice - boats on canals
- 6 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 9 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 12 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 What Bus/buses
- 15 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 16 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 25 Car vs Train in Switzerland