My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration