My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 4 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 9 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 10 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 11 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 12 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 13 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 20 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 21 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 22 Cotswolds first time
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 25 Tips on renting a car in Oxford