My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 4 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 8 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 9 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 10 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 11 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 12 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 13 Back from a great trip !!
- 14 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 15 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 18 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 19 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 22 2 weeks in France next May
- 23 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 24 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 25 Barcelona Apartment
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?