My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013