My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 When to Visit Scotland
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Itinerary Help
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 23 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?