My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Hotels that we found special
- 16 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Great London Bars with a view
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland