My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alterations to night trains routes
- 2 first family trip to Switzerland
- 3 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 6 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 9 Pisa or Siena?
- 10 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 11 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 20 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 24 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 25 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum