My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Working Holiday in Germany
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 4 weeks in the UK
- 4 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 5 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Provence in November
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Italy 14 days
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 When to go to Sicily
- 15 Itinerary advise needed
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question