My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 8 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 9 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 13 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Scotland Highlands Help
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?