My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Safety concerns?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 15 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 21 Morning in paris
- 22 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?