My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 나인카지노⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?