My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna restaurants?
- 2 Sweden- and another thing
- 3 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 7 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 8 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 9 Amsterdam and beyond
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Alsace
- 13 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 14 November in Greece
- 15 Travel help laundary
- 16 Italian trains on Sunday
- 17 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 20 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 23 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 24 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?