My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Bregenz or Lindau
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Barcelona/Andalucia