My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 2 Paris in April
- 3 Venturing even further
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 6 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk
- 7 pick pockets in Rome
- 8 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 9 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 10 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 11 Transport around Europe
- 12 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 13 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 14 Is Capri worth going to?
- 15 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 16 Hotels in Paris
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 19 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 24 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 25 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?