My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노另☚☬☛《 TYW83.COM 》☚☬☛另생방송카지노
- 2 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 3 1st time in Europe - need help
- 4 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 5 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 8 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 9 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 10 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 11 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 12 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 13 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 14 air conditioning
- 15 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 16 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 17 Cycling in France- North to South
- 18 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 19 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 20 train connections in the UK
- 21 Northern Germany
- 22 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 23 Barcelona Itinerary
- 24 St. Petersburg plus
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?