My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Drinks in Spain
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 9 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 10 Ali
- 11 Christmas Week in London
- 12 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 13 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 14 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?