My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary