My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Belfast to Scotland help
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy