My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 2 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Istria in two days
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 17 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 18 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 19 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 20 Edinbrugh
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 24 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 25 Best layover option
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?