My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 8 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 9 Lycian Way
- 10 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 11 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 12 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 13 Rental Car in Paris
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 20 Macarons!
- 21 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 1st timer
- 24 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 25 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?