My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 6 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 7 Drive or train Austria
- 8 Santorini for three nights
- 9 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 14 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 15 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 16 St Moritz hiking
- 17 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Toledo or Segovia
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Italy train travel question
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?