My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 2 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 London is it worth it?
- 22 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?