My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 8 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 9 going to italy
- 10 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 11 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 17 Italy things to do?
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?