My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 2 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 7 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 8 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 9 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 10 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 11 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 12 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Pre-paid Visa?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?