My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 countries to visit in October and November
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Vienna to Bratislava
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 Rhine River
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Rome For 2 days
- 9 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 10 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 11 Norwway trip report
- 12 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 15 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 16 Best way to see Croatia?
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 21 Switzerland in April
- 22 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 23 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 24 Montpellier to Arles
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?