My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 3 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 6 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 7 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 8 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 9 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 17 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 18 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 19 International driving permit required in France?
- 20 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 21 Distances in Paris
- 22 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 23 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 24 Dan Dooley Car Rental in Ireland
- 25 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?