My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Hotels in old Rome
- 7 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 8 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 12 British Royals
- 13 ABOUT SPAIN
- 14 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 15 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 16 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 21 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 22 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Paris Libraries
- 25 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?