My student son is about to inter rail around Europe for nearly a month this summer in a mad whirl around mutliple capital cities [he starts in Amsterdam and then goes onward via , Berlin, Prague, Florence, Rome, Barcelona , Paris] . His travel to Amsterdam and home from Paris and all the train journeys in Europe are all paid for and his accommodation is booked and hence costed.
How much per day do you think he will need to cover all other costs [meals, drinks, local transport and museum entry, laundrettes etc] ?
I recognise that this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions but info on the rough costs that budget/student have managed on would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 International Friends Tour
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 15 Bordeaux TRIP
- 16 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 17 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 18 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 19 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport
how much money per day for a month's budget trip In Europe ?