My best friend and I are leaving for Europe next Saturday.
We will be doing 6 countires
- Germany (Berlin)
- Spain (Barcelona)
I am planning on taking over $9000.00, $2000.00 of that will be fore accommodation so that will leave me with $7000.00 spending money. From experienced travellers do you think this will be enough for 4 weeks and 5 days?
Our main return flights and all internal flights from country to country are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라트❤™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™❤¯월드카지노¯の바카라트
- 2 바카라규칙☬™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☬¯월드카지노¯の바카라규칙
- 3 바카라게임☯™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☯¯월드카지노¯の바카라게임
- 4 바카라5678✄™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✄¯월드카지노¯の바카라5678
- 5 공항바카라⌘™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™⌘¯월드카지노
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 바카라전략☁™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☁¯월드카지노¯の바카라전략
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 바카라1번지✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라1번지
- 10 실제바카라♛™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♛¯월드카지노¯の실제바카라
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 21 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017