My best friend and I are leaving for Europe next Saturday.
We will be doing 6 countires
- Germany (Berlin)
- Spain (Barcelona)
I am planning on taking over $9000.00, $2000.00 of that will be fore accommodation so that will leave me with $7000.00 spending money. From experienced travellers do you think this will be enough for 4 weeks and 5 days?
Our main return flights and all internal flights from country to country are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Can parking
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 San Sebastián
- 9 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 10 Zurich to Milan trip
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 20 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help