My best friend and I are leaving for Europe next Saturday.
We will be doing 6 countires
- Germany (Berlin)
- Spain (Barcelona)
I am planning on taking over $9000.00, $2000.00 of that will be fore accommodation so that will leave me with $7000.00 spending money. From experienced travellers do you think this will be enough for 4 weeks and 5 days?
Our main return flights and all internal flights from country to country are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 2 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Corsica
- 8 17 days in England
- 9 VENICE
- 10 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 11 London best location
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 14 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 15 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 CDG to Marais transfer