My best friend and I are leaving for Europe next Saturday.
We will be doing 6 countires
- Germany (Berlin)
- Spain (Barcelona)
I am planning on taking over $9000.00, $2000.00 of that will be fore accommodation so that will leave me with $7000.00 spending money. From experienced travellers do you think this will be enough for 4 weeks and 5 days?
Our main return flights and all internal flights from country to country are booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Via del Sale, Italy
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"