Reviews are great, however my limited knowledge of London has me curious about the neighborhood. It's between Tube stations Aldgate and Tower Hill. Map is at the link.
Will be traveling with husband and two teen girls.
How is this area of London? And ? about UK rental agency, "London Agent"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Eating in University cafeterias
- 11 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Tour Group Operators
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD