Reviews are great, however my limited knowledge of London has me curious about the neighborhood. It's between Tube stations Aldgate and Tower Hill. Map is at the link.
Will be traveling with husband and two teen girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another question about the rouble.
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 5 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 6 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 7 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 8 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 11 explore Italy on a budget
- 12 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 17 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 23 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 24 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
How is this area of London? And ? about UK rental agency, "London Agent"