Reviews are great, however my limited knowledge of London has me curious about the neighborhood. It's between Tube stations Aldgate and Tower Hill. Map is at the link.
Will be traveling with husband and two teen girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
How is this area of London? And ? about UK rental agency, "London Agent"