Reviews are great, however my limited knowledge of London has me curious about the neighborhood. It's between Tube stations Aldgate and Tower Hill. Map is at the link.
Will be traveling with husband and two teen girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Greece with kids
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 5 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Munich
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
How is this area of London? And ? about UK rental agency, "London Agent"