Reviews are great, however my limited knowledge of London has me curious about the neighborhood. It's between Tube stations Aldgate and Tower Hill. Map is at the link.
Will be traveling with husband and two teen girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 5 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 8 Day Trip near Paris
- 9 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 10 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Day trip suggestion from London
- 13 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 14 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 15 Lake Maggiore
- 16 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 17 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 18 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 19 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 20 Milan tours
- 21 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 25 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
How is this area of London? And ? about UK rental agency, "London Agent"