We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Where to stay in London?
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Visiting Spain in January
- 18 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 19 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.