We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Hotels in the St. Germaine Area
- 1 just want to know
- 2 car hire france and spain
- 3 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 14 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 15 Almalfi in Late March??
- 16 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 French Riviera Overview
- 20 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 21 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 22 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July