We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 2 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Pousadas in Portugal
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 9 Scotland Trip Planning
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 14 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 15 Paris food tours?
- 16 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 17 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.