We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Hotels in the St. Germaine Area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 1 week Tuscany in November
- 12 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours