We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Dolomites October 14-18
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 6 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 7 T Mobile Does it Again
- 8 Italy by car
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 12 days in Austria
- 18 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 19 Itinerary Help
- 20 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 21 sim card
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 25 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??