We are planning to be in Paris for two or three nights at the end of June or early July. Most likely the last weekend in June. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has rooms or suites big enough for two adults and a teen in the St. Germaine area. Somewhere in the $200-$300 a night range would be best.Thanks in advance!
Hotels in the St. Germaine Area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 4 weeks in the UK
- 4 Kimhe--flamenco
- 5 Working Holiday in Germany
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 11 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 12 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 13 Provence in November
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Italy 14 days
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks