We will be staying in Salamanca for several days this November. I would welcome recommendations for reasonably priced hotels in a good location (and restaurants, if you have some to suggest). Thanks to all.
Hotels in Salamanca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe