So, I'm back from my last trip, and almost all of my planning is done for my next trip in November 2015.
So naturally I'm thinking about the trip after that one -- including five or so days at Lake Garda in April 2016. I know it's a long way off -- but I do enjoy the planning!
I've started looking at hotels, and I haven't had much luck in finding a good base of hotels to choose from. I want to stay in the northern part of the lake, say at or north of the line Malcesine - Limone sul Garda. I really want there to be a garden with some/lots of Italian Cypress trees and a sea view. I would like the hotel to be within about 10 or 15 minutes' walk to a built-up area (though I'll probably have a car, I don't want to use it for daily trips, etc).
As you can see, I have a pretty specific with list. This will be my first visit to Lake Garda.
I'd love to see your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife