So, I'm back from my last trip, and almost all of my planning is done for my next trip in November 2015.
So naturally I'm thinking about the trip after that one -- including five or so days at Lake Garda in April 2016. I know it's a long way off -- but I do enjoy the planning!
I've started looking at hotels, and I haven't had much luck in finding a good base of hotels to choose from. I want to stay in the northern part of the lake, say at or north of the line Malcesine - Limone sul Garda. I really want there to be a garden with some/lots of Italian Cypress trees and a sea view. I would like the hotel to be within about 10 or 15 minutes' walk to a built-up area (though I'll probably have a car, I don't want to use it for daily trips, etc).
As you can see, I have a pretty specific with list. This will be my first visit to Lake Garda.
I'd love to see your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights