So, I'm back from my last trip, and almost all of my planning is done for my next trip in November 2015.
So naturally I'm thinking about the trip after that one -- including five or so days at Lake Garda in April 2016. I know it's a long way off -- but I do enjoy the planning!
I've started looking at hotels, and I haven't had much luck in finding a good base of hotels to choose from. I want to stay in the northern part of the lake, say at or north of the line Malcesine - Limone sul Garda. I really want there to be a garden with some/lots of Italian Cypress trees and a sea view. I would like the hotel to be within about 10 or 15 minutes' walk to a built-up area (though I'll probably have a car, I don't want to use it for daily trips, etc).
As you can see, I have a pretty specific with list. This will be my first visit to Lake Garda.
I'd love to see your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 5 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Barcelona - places to stay
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 16 Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 19 Istanbul at Easter
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Palermo Apartment
- 22 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France