So, I'm back from my last trip, and almost all of my planning is done for my next trip in November 2015.
So naturally I'm thinking about the trip after that one -- including five or so days at Lake Garda in April 2016. I know it's a long way off -- but I do enjoy the planning!
I've started looking at hotels, and I haven't had much luck in finding a good base of hotels to choose from. I want to stay in the northern part of the lake, say at or north of the line Malcesine - Limone sul Garda. I really want there to be a garden with some/lots of Italian Cypress trees and a sea view. I would like the hotel to be within about 10 or 15 minutes' walk to a built-up area (though I'll probably have a car, I don't want to use it for daily trips, etc).
As you can see, I have a pretty specific with list. This will be my first visit to Lake Garda.
I'd love to see your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Imbros Gorge
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria