I am having a terrible time choosing b/w the poseidon and miramare in Positano for our upcoming trip. I have searched all over the forum but all the comments are dated so I was hoping someone would have a more recent opinion or advice?
Looks to me they are very similar in price and where they are on the hill, the only dif is the Poseidon has a pool and the Miramare does. Also seems like Miramare has a clear sea view whereas Poseidon is more half city/half sea. Truth be told when in Positano you would think we would not want to spend a day at the hotel by the pool but its a nice facility to have?
Can I really go wrong?
Any thoughts or should I just wing it….
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Hydra, Greece
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 8 Hours in Rome
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?