I am having a terrible time choosing b/w the poseidon and miramare in Positano for our upcoming trip. I have searched all over the forum but all the comments are dated so I was hoping someone would have a more recent opinion or advice?
Looks to me they are very similar in price and where they are on the hill, the only dif is the Poseidon has a pool and the Miramare does. Also seems like Miramare has a clear sea view whereas Poseidon is more half city/half sea. Truth be told when in Positano you would think we would not want to spend a day at the hotel by the pool but its a nice facility to have?
Can I really go wrong?
Any thoughts or should I just wing it….
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost