I am having a terrible time choosing b/w the poseidon and miramare in Positano for our upcoming trip. I have searched all over the forum but all the comments are dated so I was hoping someone would have a more recent opinion or advice?
Looks to me they are very similar in price and where they are on the hill, the only dif is the Poseidon has a pool and the Miramare does. Also seems like Miramare has a clear sea view whereas Poseidon is more half city/half sea. Truth be told when in Positano you would think we would not want to spend a day at the hotel by the pool but its a nice facility to have?
Can I really go wrong?
Any thoughts or should I just wing it….
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 An evening in London
- 9 NYT article
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Rome to Venice
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen