I'm planing to travel to Sloveniaon September, and looking for a NICE hotel in the center of Lubliana.
Also- I would like to know if it is safe to tour by car (3 women), adn if there are any reccomendaions of nice "zimmer" while travelling in Slovenia, towards the Italian border.
Hotel in Lublianja
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma