I can't decide on a hotel in Granada for one night in September. My husband and I are driving in for one night before leaving for Valencia and Barcelona. I want to enjoy the historic area and the activity of local cafes, restaurants, and tapas. We are on the older side and are looking for some comfort but would like to be near the activity of the old town area. Cost is not a major barrier. I have looked at many hotels on tripadvisor and rule them in and out for various reasons. For example, I like Hotel Monjas del Carmen and Hotel Anacapri for their location but not sure if they will be comfortable enough for us. I like Hotel Casa 1800 Granada but wonder why it is so expensive. AC Palacia Santa Paula is also tempting but it appears further away from much of the old town culture. Hotel Casa Morisca is also highly recommended but is booked on the day we need. I apologize for being all over the place but having never been to Granada I don't have a sense of the city. Can anyone make a suggestion?
Hotel in Granada, Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary