I can't decide on a hotel in Granada for one night in September. My husband and I are driving in for one night before leaving for Valencia and Barcelona. I want to enjoy the historic area and the activity of local cafes, restaurants, and tapas. We are on the older side and are looking for some comfort but would like to be near the activity of the old town area. Cost is not a major barrier. I have looked at many hotels on tripadvisor and rule them in and out for various reasons. For example, I like Hotel Monjas del Carmen and Hotel Anacapri for their location but not sure if they will be comfortable enough for us. I like Hotel Casa 1800 Granada but wonder why it is so expensive. AC Palacia Santa Paula is also tempting but it appears further away from much of the old town culture. Hotel Casa Morisca is also highly recommended but is booked on the day we need. I apologize for being all over the place but having never been to Granada I don't have a sense of the city. Can anyone make a suggestion?
Hotel in Granada, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Greek ferries
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris