I can't decide on a hotel in Granada for one night in September. My husband and I are driving in for one night before leaving for Valencia and Barcelona. I want to enjoy the historic area and the activity of local cafes, restaurants, and tapas. We are on the older side and are looking for some comfort but would like to be near the activity of the old town area. Cost is not a major barrier. I have looked at many hotels on tripadvisor and rule them in and out for various reasons. For example, I like Hotel Monjas del Carmen and Hotel Anacapri for their location but not sure if they will be comfortable enough for us. I like Hotel Casa 1800 Granada but wonder why it is so expensive. AC Palacia Santa Paula is also tempting but it appears further away from much of the old town culture. Hotel Casa Morisca is also highly recommended but is booked on the day we need. I apologize for being all over the place but having never been to Granada I don't have a sense of the city. Can anyone make a suggestion?
Hotel in Granada, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 11 Munich
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Munich with a car?
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?