I can't decide on a hotel in Granada for one night in September. My husband and I are driving in for one night before leaving for Valencia and Barcelona. I want to enjoy the historic area and the activity of local cafes, restaurants, and tapas. We are on the older side and are looking for some comfort but would like to be near the activity of the old town area. Cost is not a major barrier. I have looked at many hotels on tripadvisor and rule them in and out for various reasons. For example, I like Hotel Monjas del Carmen and Hotel Anacapri for their location but not sure if they will be comfortable enough for us. I like Hotel Casa 1800 Granada but wonder why it is so expensive. AC Palacia Santa Paula is also tempting but it appears further away from much of the old town culture. Hotel Casa Morisca is also highly recommended but is booked on the day we need. I apologize for being all over the place but having never been to Granada I don't have a sense of the city. Can anyone make a suggestion?
Hotel in Granada, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 8 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 Good times in Munich, the city
- 11 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics