Wife & i staying in Budapest for first time for 3 days & would appreciate suggestion of nice moderate price hotel on Pest side near Danube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 2 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 3 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 11 Rungis market Paris
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 15 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 16 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 17 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 18 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?