First of all I would like to thank you all for reading my post and your feedback. Me and my fiance are getting married in London in mid February, 2015 and then we are planning for our honeymoon from 20th - 1st March, 2015. The country we are aiming for is Italy; Venice, Florence and Rome, each with three nights. It is our first time in Italy so will appreciate if you experts/gurus can help us on wht to do/places to visit and tell us if 3 days are enough or maybe too much for each city. I have already check fodors destination page and its articles on forums but would like to know your feedback too for honeymoon perspective. Also I will be getting a guide book soon but for us its fun to explore by ourselves.
Now I know its winter off season and it wont be like the same as in other peak seasons of the year but due to personal reasons we dont have any option to postpone or make it to some other region of the world. Our budget will be about 3,000 USD for two but we can be flexible. Overall we just want to relax, walk around and sight seeing too, maybe some tours too( as my wife is really into history). Also regarding I have done my research but again I am open for your recommendations
We will be really grateful if you guys can guide/help us out so that we can have a one memorable honeymoon.
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 6 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 favorite app for converting US $$
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 13 Best of Norway
- 14 a week in Lombardia
- 15 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 17 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To