First of all I would like to thank you all for reading my post and your feedback. Me and my fiance are getting married in London in mid February, 2015 and then we are planning for our honeymoon from 20th - 1st March, 2015. The country we are aiming for is Italy; Venice, Florence and Rome, each with three nights. It is our first time in Italy so will appreciate if you experts/gurus can help us on wht to do/places to visit and tell us if 3 days are enough or maybe too much for each city. I have already check fodors destination page and its articles on forums but would like to know your feedback too for honeymoon perspective. Also I will be getting a guide book soon but for us its fun to explore by ourselves.
Now I know its winter off season and it wont be like the same as in other peak seasons of the year but due to personal reasons we dont have any option to postpone or make it to some other region of the world. Our budget will be about 3,000 USD for two but we can be flexible. Overall we just want to relax, walk around and sight seeing too, maybe some tours too( as my wife is really into history). Also regarding I have done my research but again I am open for your recommendations
We will be really grateful if you guys can guide/help us out so that we can have a one memorable honeymoon.
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Err0r: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Route Information
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?