First of all I would like to thank you all for reading my post and your feedback. Me and my fiance are getting married in London in mid February, 2015 and then we are planning for our honeymoon from 20th - 1st March, 2015. The country we are aiming for is Italy; Venice, Florence and Rome, each with three nights. It is our first time in Italy so will appreciate if you experts/gurus can help us on wht to do/places to visit and tell us if 3 days are enough or maybe too much for each city. I have already check fodors destination page and its articles on forums but would like to know your feedback too for honeymoon perspective. Also I will be getting a guide book soon but for us its fun to explore by ourselves.
Now I know its winter off season and it wont be like the same as in other peak seasons of the year but due to personal reasons we dont have any option to postpone or make it to some other region of the world. Our budget will be about 3,000 USD for two but we can be flexible. Overall we just want to relax, walk around and sight seeing too, maybe some tours too( as my wife is really into history). Also regarding I have done my research but again I am open for your recommendations
We will be really grateful if you guys can guide/help us out so that we can have a one memorable honeymoon.
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Portugal with large family
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French