First of all I would like to thank you all for reading my post and your feedback. Me and my fiance are getting married in London in mid February, 2015 and then we are planning for our honeymoon from 20th - 1st March, 2015. The country we are aiming for is Italy; Venice, Florence and Rome, each with three nights. It is our first time in Italy so will appreciate if you experts/gurus can help us on wht to do/places to visit and tell us if 3 days are enough or maybe too much for each city. I have already check fodors destination page and its articles on forums but would like to know your feedback too for honeymoon perspective. Also I will be getting a guide book soon but for us its fun to explore by ourselves.
Now I know its winter off season and it wont be like the same as in other peak seasons of the year but due to personal reasons we dont have any option to postpone or make it to some other region of the world. Our budget will be about 3,000 USD for two but we can be flexible. Overall we just want to relax, walk around and sight seeing too, maybe some tours too( as my wife is really into history). Also regarding I have done my research but again I am open for your recommendations
We will be really grateful if you guys can guide/help us out so that we can have a one memorable honeymoon.
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 10 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 11 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 12 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Oyster card?
- 15 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 London Theater
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 20 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 21 Switzerland in September
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?