The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest