The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs. France
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 5 First time in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 7 italy in ll days and what to see
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Alhambra Guide
- 18 Capo d'Orlando
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Euro 2016
- 23 Which Aeolian Island?
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option