The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 visa appointment experience
- 18 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 19 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 20 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 21 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 22 4 week trip Turkey
- 23 Holiday in Austria
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise