The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March