The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Honeymoon in december
- 1 Four Days in Seville
- 2 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 3 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 11 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 12 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Four days to wander France???
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today