The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Honeymoon in december
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Ireland's west coast
- 3 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 4 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 5 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 6 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 7 South of Switzerland
- 8 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 9 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 10 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 11 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 16 Home Base in Belgium
- 17 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 21 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Itinerary for Spain
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites