The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes