The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 4 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 8 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 9 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 holiday problem in Budapest
- 12 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 13 Where to go in March??
- 14 Age limitation for car rental
- 15 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 20 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 21 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 22 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris