The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Insurance on rental car options
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 Keukenhof in May?
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 24 hours in Paris
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip