The most important trip of my life is to be planned. I am getting married this december. ...
I am planning for my honeymoon in December, mostly from mid december to 2nd january.
About 20 days. I am planning to go to Europe. But the major concern is the weather in Europe. I was looking out for some really romantic places( good sight seeing, natural beauty, snow) , to go with some adventure and night life.
We have decided for two options:
1. trip to two countries, 10 days each.
2. trip to 3 countries, 1 week each. OR it may be like 2 countries where max time is used and 1 with 4 days to spend.
I have tagged a few of them which I and my fiance found interesting. It would also be great If we get some other place for honeymoon. The main thing that I am looking for is a good cold but not freezing weather( the -degrees) which forces to sit Indoors... as I have already been to Scotland for my studies and experienced freezing days.
. Can anyone please suggest me what to choose and why...??
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 10 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 11 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 20 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 St Andrews advice
- 24 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 25 Cordoba to Madrid airport?