This morning, 2 days before leaving on a one month overseas holiday, my family (2 parents, 3 teen girls and a kindergartener) discovered that our home exchange fell through...so after many internet searches...
We have the first 2 weeks planned so far (Amsterdam, Bruges and Cologne), but we can't seem to figure out the last 2 weeks.
From Cologne, is there a spot less than 6 hours by car that is amenable to hiking and outdoor activities and culturally intersting?
We have entertained Berlin and Lausanne. Are there any Swiss campgrounds that someone could recommend?
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons