If we have our own car, is it possible to do both these sites in one day, keeping in mind that we like to take our time to fully see the sites. My understanding is that they are only 10 miles apart.
Herculaneum and Pompeii in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days