If we have our own car, is it possible to do both these sites in one day, keeping in mind that we like to take our time to fully see the sites. My understanding is that they are only 10 miles apart.
Herculaneum and Pompeii in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 12 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 13 22 year olds in Europe
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Granada
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 21 Coffee in Naples
- 22 A Sardinia trip report
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice