We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 6 Almalfi
- 7 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 Athens multi site pass
- 10 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 11 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 12 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 15 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 16 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London