We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week driving in Bavaria
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 4 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 5 written guide for Olympia
- 6 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 7 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Avignon or St. remy
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 16 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 22 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?