We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purse week?
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 8 Shoes for Paris in April
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Would you take a Vera Bradley Hipster purse to London and Paris
- 11 Know of any good leather store to buy purse in Rome??
- 12 The perfect purse in Europe
- 13 I never carry a purse when traveling
- 14 Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Privy Purse Office - Buckingham Palace - signing guest book???
- 17 Purse substitute
- 18 Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
- 19 Need Anti-pickpocket purse recommendations
- 20 Purse
- 21 Where do you put your purse in a restaurant?
- 22 Now it's the French worrying about purse snatching here!
- 23 Paris Purse shopping
- 24 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please