We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 5 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 6 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 21 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?