We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 3 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 European travel, what to see?
- 7 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 8 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 What train stop in Salerno?
- 15 Norway in November
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 22 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 25 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich