We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 7 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 10 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 11 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 14 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 15 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 16 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 17 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 18 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 19 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 Travelling to France
- 22 Where to stay in London
- 23 25 days in Europe
- 24 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!