We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 4 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 5 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 6 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 12 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 13 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 14 Rome
- 15 Cornwall and Germany
- 16 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 22 The Hague
- 23 Paris GTG - October 21
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?