We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 touring near rome airport
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 day tours - Loire Valley
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Sienna with kids
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 22 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 25 Italy in August with kids