We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 4 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 7 Italy in 3 days
- 8 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 9 Getting Around Toledo
- 10 four old ladies in spain
- 11 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 12 Our Next Europe Trip
- 13 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 14 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 17 Rental Car in Austria
- 18 From Schipol to ?
- 19 Planning our Honeymoon
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split