We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Iceland Trip Report
- 17 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Portugal Walking Tour
- 20 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 21 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 22 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 23 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona