We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 2 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 5 Car rental in Caen?
- 6 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 13 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 23 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 24 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 25 France Grande Alpes Excursion