We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 2 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 3 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Rome to venice
- 10 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Areas in Milan
- 18 Melia Colbert Paris
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Help please
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 St Denis Cathedral