We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Germany deregistration
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 Corsica
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 London best location
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 18 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 19 Transportation Question Italy
- 20 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 London Restaurants
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !