We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 2 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 6 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Where in Switzerland
- 9 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 10 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 11 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 12 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 13 Self-driving in Iceland
- 14 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 15 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 16 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein