We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)