We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 21 Transportation
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck