We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Belfast to Scotland help
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy