We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 Belgium
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013