We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 ITALY
- 19 Paris first then where?
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 23 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 24 Akrotiri Tours
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable