We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September