We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 6 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 7 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Spain tips beyond safety
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)