We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 rail pass
- 12 France to Italy advice needed please
- 13 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 16 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 22 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 23 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland