We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Help with London hotel: quiet neighbourbood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 16 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 19 french riviera
- 20 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions