We are trying to decide between the following hotels. All are hiltons and we are booking with points. All of these have executive rooms also..
This is our third visit to London. We will have our 1.5 year old son with us. We are looking to experience more of the neighbourhoods of London. Plan to do a lot of strolling with cafes / pubs. Definitely open to taking subway to visit hampstead heath etc..But would be nice to stay within the neighbourhood of the hotel also.
Help us decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 11 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 12 Shoppingin Spain
- 13 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 14 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 15 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 16 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 17 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 19 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 22 Another question about the rouble.
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 25 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?