Hello Fodorites! My wife and I will be visiting southern Spain next week and we're still undecided about how best to spend our time. Following a stay in Seville, we currently have three nights in Arcos and two nights in Granada (Alhambra, etc.), with car rental to get around in between those two cities. Since we want to get to the coast--possibly even making the ferry trip to Morocco--would it be easier and better to stay only one night in Arcos and a night in Tarifa and a night in Ronda as well? Seems like a lot of moving around but we would see a lot too. Or would it better to headquarter in Arcos and make day trips from there, stopping in Ronda on the drive to Granada? Thank you!
Help with itinerary--Arcos-Tarifa-Ronda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 23 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir