Hello Fodorites! My wife and I will be visiting southern Spain next week and we're still undecided about how best to spend our time. Following a stay in Seville, we currently have three nights in Arcos and two nights in Granada (Alhambra, etc.), with car rental to get around in between those two cities. Since we want to get to the coast--possibly even making the ferry trip to Morocco--would it be easier and better to stay only one night in Arcos and a night in Tarifa and a night in Ronda as well? Seems like a lot of moving around but we would see a lot too. Or would it better to headquarter in Arcos and make day trips from there, stopping in Ronda on the drive to Granada? Thank you!
Help with itinerary--Arcos-Tarifa-Ronda
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece