Hello Fodorites! My wife and I will be visiting southern Spain next week and we're still undecided about how best to spend our time. Following a stay in Seville, we currently have three nights in Arcos and two nights in Granada (Alhambra, etc.), with car rental to get around in between those two cities. Since we want to get to the coast--possibly even making the ferry trip to Morocco--would it be easier and better to stay only one night in Arcos and a night in Tarifa and a night in Ronda as well? Seems like a lot of moving around but we would see a lot too. Or would it better to headquarter in Arcos and make day trips from there, stopping in Ronda on the drive to Granada? Thank you!
Help with itinerary--Arcos-Tarifa-Ronda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 American Express
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking