My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Help with France/Switzerland/Germany- Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.