My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Help with France/Switzerland/Germany- Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation