My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Help with France/Switzerland/Germany- Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Santorini
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?