My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 Dijon in December!
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 16 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Not a good time to fly into LGW