My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 3 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Super Cover For Hertz
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy