My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 2 Rome Rental Car
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 5 5 Days in Corsica
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 21 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 22 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?