My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 8 train from ravenna to parma
- 9 counselling in West London
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 16 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 17 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 18 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 19 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 20 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia