My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 2 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Airline to Rome
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Georgia in 4 days
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Dublin Luggage storage
- 11 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 12 Croatia short sail trip
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 19 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 20 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 21 Which Hotel in Rome
- 22 First Solo Adventure
- 23 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez