My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Italy in a week
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?