My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in late December and wanted some advice.
We are flying into Paris on December 12th and flying out of Munich on December 18th
We would like to spend 2 days in Paris, a day in Wine Country (Strasbourg Alsace), 2 days skiining in Switzerland (Gstaad or St Mortiz, etc), and then head to Munich the night before just for our flight out the next day.
Can anyone/everyone please tell me if this trip is doable and how it is best to get between the cities - trains, drive, distances, easiness, etc.
I am assuming Paris to Strasbourg there is a train- but what about Strasbourg to Gstaad, and then to Munich.
Any/All help is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Flights from Croatia
- 11 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 12 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 15 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes