Need advice or suggestions for a cycling trip to Southern France. We (small group of 4) plan to fly into Marseille in early July, and take a train to Avignon. We'll use it as a base for 9 days to cycle and watch a stage of the Tour de France. After that we plan on heading for Lyon for the last 5 days to cycle and sight see. We would fly home out of Lyon. Any suggestions on routes or accommodations, ie...should we stay inside or outside the cities...realize Lyon is a big place! We will be bringing our road bikes and luggage, so don't want to be too far from the train stations, etc? Is Avignon a good base? We would like to do the Mt. Ventoux climb. Anything that others may have done, we'd love to hear about.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 2 카지노사이트ξ└✈《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✈슈퍼카지노
- 3 카지노싸이트§＼✇【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✇슈퍼카지노♋카지노싸이트
- 4 마카오카지노ξ└✆《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✆슈퍼카지노
- 5 인터넷카지노§＼✄【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✄슈퍼카지노
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Praiano
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 16 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Venice
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 22 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 help with Italy itinerary