We are planning our honeymoon in early September in Greece. We will have between 10 and 14 nights in Greece (depending on the itinerary) and will likely arrive and depart from Athens.
Going to Santorini (Oia) is the only request of my fiancée.
Which other island(s) should we be going to? The consensus seems to be Paxos or Paros but we would condider any island. I'm a bit confused with the different islands in Greece (and the routes).
We usually prefer a slow-paced trip and don't like to move too much between bases. We would like to enjoy good traditional food and a nice sand beach would be important for the sland other than Santorini. We also prefer small hotels (boutiques or run by families).
Do we also have to rent a car? If so, is it easy to find an automatic?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 multi city flights to europe
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Positano or Sorrento?
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017