Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel