Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Sicily Suggetions
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?