Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Shipping bags home
- 12 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 13 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 14 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 15 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 16 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Accommodations in Paris
- 22 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August