Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 4 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 12 Train from Sarlat
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 Naples vs Sorrento
- 17 Cinque Terre trails
- 18 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 22 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 24 Liverpool to London
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help