Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton