Hi, My husband and I will be visiting Paris 9/12-9/15. We have tours scheduled for the 1st 2 days and need a recommendation for a centrally located hotel and an itinerary for that Saturday and Sunday. This is be our 1st visit to the "city of lights." We are in our mid fifties and usually when on vacation enjoy hanging out with the locals and eating the local dishes. This may be problem in Paris because we don't speak the language. If you wanted to see the sights and hang with the locals where would you stay and what would you do? Thanks in advance for your help. I hope this is correct. Its my first time posting on a forum. (smiles)
Help with 3 day Itinerary with a hotel recommendation for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car