We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?