We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 3 와와카지노＼＼◈『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼와와카지노
- 4 온라인카지노╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱♦아시안카지노
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 7 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Paris doctor house calls
- 15 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 London best location
- 18 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 19 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Guide books for Eastern Europe