We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
help with 2 week Croatia itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 2 Granada
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 First time Ireland trip
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?