We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 To europe this Aug
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Ireland in November
- 6 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 I'm back.....
- 9 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 Ireland ToDo
- 14 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 15 FAQs
- 16 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Normandy - driving trip
- 19 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 20 Ballet Bolshoi
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 23 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia