We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 4 driving from prague to salzburg
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Versailles
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card