We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 4 Two for One Days OUt
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 Italy for Christmas Week
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 restaurants in Marais district
- 14 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 25 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?