We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
help with 2 week Croatia itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 6 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 7 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 11 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 14 Weather in the dolomites
- 15 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 19 Help for San Sebastian
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 22 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 Portugal - Coastal Guidance