We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
help with 2 week Croatia itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 5 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan