We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 6 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 7 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Croatia Itenerary
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 19 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 22 Bandol port of call
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 August
- 25 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States