We are a family of three planning a 2 week trip to Croatia for June.
We are thinking we would fly into Zagreb, and then drive to Istria the next day (thinking we'd spend 3 nights in Rovinj). Then we'd drive to Plitvice and spend a night there. From Plitvice we would drive to Split, drop off the rental car and spend a couple nights in Split.
From Split we were thinking we would ferry to Hvar, and spend a few days in the islands, (right now thinking 2 nights in Hvar and one in Korcula, depending on the ferry schedule) and then spend 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the end.
It's a fair amount of moving around but there is a lot we'd like to see. Anyone have any suggestions or advice-- if we should shift nights, specific places to stay,or rental car/ferry advice?
help with 2 week Croatia itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 8 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Fashion for larger man?
- 21 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 22 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 travel from Edinburgh to Paris